Saturday, May 14, 2011

I {heart} me some Twitter

I won 4 tickets to Girls Only: The Secret Comedy of Women from Hennepin Stages. Vanessa, Jessi and her friend Kim were my dates. The show was HIL.AR.IO.US. It was almost painful laughing that much. It happened that they were recording it that night so the 2 actual writers-orginal actors were performing. Their quick wit was amazing. I definitely recommend the show. Super fun night downtown with some hottie moms!

Thanks to Twitter I've also won a one night hotel stay at the Holiday Inn/Venetian Water Park in Maple Grove. Saving it for a rainy day (or maybe a winter day.) We're looking forward to our staycation! I think the kids will have a blast.

In March I won tickets to Stepping Stone Theater: Get Up Your Irish. It was a really cute show- with some amazing Irish Dancing. Looking forward to taking the girls to shows there as they get older. It was only about an hour so after Tommy and I whooped it up at WA Frost for a quick drink.

Hopefully my Twitter contest luck continues....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...