Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Totally Cool Tuesdays

I'm sure by now everyone has either read or heard about the Tiger Mom article- Why Chinese Mothers are Superior from the WSJ. I thought it was an interesting article and started some great discussions around here- with Tommy and at ECFE. I think it's all about finding the right balance for your family.

Another article I'm still reading (26 pages!) is The Apostate: Paul Haggis vs. The Church of Scientology from The New Yorker. It's been a pretty fascinating read so far. Maybe today I'll finish it!

So if you're looking for something to read on the bus downtown or waiting for preschool pickup in the car- check it out. (No idea how long these articles will be available online.)

<span class=


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, that is loooong. I haven't read why Chinese mothers are superior, but I will right now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...