Monday, January 03, 2011

1/3/11

I just noticed my last title was "bed request" I'm laughing so hard right now. It was supposed to be "bad request."

*Back to our routine I was somehow able to play & entertain the girls and accomplish more housework then I had all break. Spent time at the library and now we're stocked up.

*"Sparkly taco-thing" = lefse with cinnamon. (Kathryn)

*Eleanor refused to go to bed tonight because I took away the printer. THE PRINTER. Finally her crying exhausted her to passing out on the couch.

*Tom and Brian are here- they're playing Ticket to Ride Europe (a gift we got from Travis along with Settlers of Catan!) I'm torn- I want to play, but so far I'm liking my book and can't wait to get back to it. I woke up 45 minutes before the girls and read the entire time. Wonderful! So I think I'll let the man date carry on and they can figure out the rules. (If Tom L. is reading this- they wish you were here- everyone thinks you'd like to play this game.)

*Leah is reading 52 BOOKS in 52 WEEKS and looking for suggestions. What to you have? (I had nothing - I'm pretty sure following Chris Klewe or Global Market on Twitter doesn't count.) What a fun idea! So book ideas?

2 comments:

Kristin and Peter said...

I was wondering about the "bed" request!!

Anonymous said...

what books are on your list - I'm curious! I am still reading a Year of Living Biblically. It's okay.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...