Saturday, November 06, 2010

31

Last Saturday I turned 31!

In the morning I browsed Barnes and Noble with Madeline and with my pen and notepad writing down titles to order from the library. It might be one of my favorite solo activities! And now my request list is full again. Then we met up and had lunch at Big Bowl.
We had all planned on going to see the The Frog Prince at Stages thanks to Free Night of Theater, but Eleanor wasn't really napping and her and Madeline both had little colds.

So we decided to ask The Momma that Rocks and her daughter L to join us for our evening out. The show was cute - only an hour- perfect for the attention span of a child and myself! The girls liked everyone but the frog!
Afterwards they treated us to some ice cream. The girls were crazy bonkers running the streets of Hopkins. A fun night out!

I had a great birthday - Tommy and the girls spoiled with chocolate cupcakes, new cuddl duds (Target sells them now!) I wear them everyday pretty much from October to April so a new pair is always appreciated, new slippers and a gift card to Sewtropolis. No, no you're right I don't sew, but I'd like to learn. I really only want to make 2 things at this point- a camera strap slip cover and eventually a quilt. (So if anyone has any advice/time/products to make this a reality please let me know!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...