Sunday, July 30, 2006

First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage...

Well, you know the rest



It's true- TP and I are expecting a Lil P early January! We have been slow to tell people because it seems so hard to believe. We've heard the heart beat which was amazing and looking forward to the ultrasound in a couple of weeks. (When we may or may not decide to learn the sex.) We have an awesome midwife named Kira. She's due with her second child anyday now- so we'll have to switch midwives eventually.

What else- I've thrown up everyday since like May 15 (except the very occasional day without.) I had a major backache in May-June then the day before our vacation I went to Dr. Andy- the chiropractor and he told me to breathe and then he popped something and the pain has been gone ever since! I highly recommend Dr. Andy! And I try to go to bed by 9. So our lifestyle has changed a lot! No Diet Coke either! But overall I feel great and seem to be very fortunate compared to women who are sick all day! (And I don't remember my skin ever being as clear!)

Tommy is taking great care of me- but is somewhat dictatorish over my diet! He's been working like crazy on house projects.

Carter has been very interesting- anytime I'm sick she's right there laying next to me and she is hardly ever out of my sight following me everywhere.

The following are pictures of when we told our families- we told them very early because everyone was together celebrating TPs graduation. Instead of having everyone say - "cheese"- TP said now everyone say "Casey's Pregnant!" It was quite the surprise!





(No I wasn't drinking)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...