Saturday, November 03, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

On Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend (yes, I realize it's November) we went to Tommy's HS friend Jason's parents cabin in Wisconsin for a super fun day. They have the best cabin- it's actually how I envision our future cabin! I like the lay-out of their home, the hot tub, the bunk house, the distance from the beach, the wooden boardwalk, how rural it is but with an active lake community. (I wish I was there right now by the fireplace reading or playing a game!) Of course this family is very generous and excellent cooks so a day spent there is obviously going to be wonderful. Unfortunately Jason, Shelly and Mabel (Maddie's BFF) live in Montana so we don't see them very often.










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...