Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Blog Ketchup Part 1




Friday, September 16 Tommy and I had a super-fun-cheesey night at the Andre Rieu concert. {Who the heck is Andre Rieu you ask? UM, only the king of the waltz and the super hot conductor of the Johan Strauss Orchestra. And he's Dutch.} I won the tickets from the Xcel Center. {The Andre Reiushow didn't seem to have all the hype the Foo Fighters did only 2 days before.} At one point in the show "snow" falls onto the audience- this went on for a good 10 minutes- I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Also most of the audience was at least 80 years old. Thanks Mary for babysitting! In Madeline news- (I have drafts of her 15 & 16 months updates still to finish) I think we're (ok she) is done with sippy cups!!! With Eleanor & Kathryn we took out the valve for a more gradual transition- not so much this time- cold turkey and so far so good!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...