Saturday, February 05, 2011

{Joy of Love} 5: Love to Hate

prompt

You KNOW your loved one

does something that drives

you NUTS (but you LOVE to

complain about it and the day

just wouldn’t be the same if you

didn’t have to complain about

it). Capture it…if it is a non-physical thing, then just try to take a photo of something that embodies

the idea.


(I don't hate the snow-blower- in fact I love it! No more shoveling for me- have you seen how long our driveway it? These pics are more about the NICENESS of Tommy- it sometimes drives me crazy. How can someone be so nice all of the time? -He was just clearing the curb-cut at the corner of our street. Just because.)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great shots! I don't know about you, but I am more than ready for winter to be over! I am also doing The Joy of Love. Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...