Friday, June 25, 2010

The Week in Review

Monday- We attempted to find a Wiggle Jiggle Jam Concert in Bloomington- first I got everyone to Cub to grocery shop for the week- then we ran home and I quickly finished making the lunches- then off to the concert. Except I didn't believe the GPS and I couldn't find the park. There were tears (not mine!) I gave out Red Vines. So instead we went to the park (no clue the name) right by the Edina pool and then we ate our lunch on the outside of the pool fence.

Tuesday- We went to the Nate Hale concert at Centennial Lakes. It was a perfect day! We enjoyed our lunches (same food as Monday.) Kathryn volunteered during the show, Eleanor rocked out and Madeline was content in the sling. All was perfect-----until----- a FREAKING cucumber arrived. Kathryn HATES characters. I thought we were safe (after explain we're only parking by ChuckECheese - and not actually going there-- FREAKING rat) but no, Q-Cumbers is celebrating their 20th anniversary so the huge cucumber was there (on the good side- there were awesome snacks and coupons.) In the evening Kathryn had soccer. I had packed a picnic for T, K and E. After soccer M and I went home while the big girls and Daddy enjoyed the Pershing Pool.

Wednesday- We went to North Mississippi Park for some splashing, park and picnic. That is such a fun park! The one rule was--- climb on the rocks and then we'll leave-- OK so Eleanor did attempt a rock climb and after a stern reminder (ha) she didn't attempt again. There are no pictures because I left the camera in the car because it was raining when we arrived! Wednesday night after the girls were in bed I read outside for awhile and then TPs and I rocked some driveway tennis. I'm sure the neighbors continue their confusion about us.

Thursday- We met ALYSSA at Cliff Fen Park in Burnsville for some park and picnic. ALYSSA (quite worthy of all capitals) was in town for a quick family trip before she's off to teach in China for the summer.
That night we went to see The Music Man in Eden Prairie. Eleanor and Madeline wanted to leave about 15 minutes early.





Friday- I had my 6 week checkup and then we actually ate lunch at home! A busy week!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...