Monday, June 23, 2008



We've had a very sad day. Kathryn fell and it was bad. So bad she lost a tooth. Kathryn is fine. She laughed and talked in the car as we rushed to the dentist. If a tooth was to come out hers was perfect. Her adult tooth will probably come in earlier. Her speech should be okay as she has one tooth to roll her tongue off. We're pretty upset about it. It was my fault I was watching her. Afterwards, Kathryn was delighted with her dinner of cinnamon oatmeal, vanilla yogurt, and applesauce.

The Tooth Fairy emailed me and thinks it's best to hold off putting the tooth under the pillow for a couple of years. Instead she wants us to do something fun tomorrow like going to the park and having a scoop of ice cream. Maybe buy a special new toy or book.

And as for Halloween I might nix the ladybug idea and go for hockey player as Kathryn has the hair and the smile.

I'm so sorry this happened to my beautiful baby.

4 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

I had to check your blog out, too! It's great!
Ruth Ann

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about the fall. Casey, don't blame yourself...things happen! Now, you all get ice cream treats!!!! Get well soon!

Kristin and Peter said...

I'm sorry to hear that little Kathryn had a fall, and I hope she is feeling better soon!

Carol R. said...

Sorry to hear about the tooth. My boys usually split eyebrows open. I put together a blog to get some pictures on the web and get my feet wet. carol-rammelsberg.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...