Monday, August 07, 2006

Busy Days Random Stuff

We definitely chose the right year not to do yardwork or maintain the garden! With the huge tree down- we will be able to do some fun stuff with the yard next summer!
Mary and I bought the baby's crib today! It was very exciting. I actually ended up getting white because I think it will look nice with the white trim and the floors. Hopefully! Baby also got a changing table and a toy box. Everyone must wait until TP puts it together to see a picture. I couldn't find the exact one online.
Tomorrow the new washer and dryer arrives and the new carpet will be installed on Wednesday. I hope Carter doesn't have a heart attack from all the excitement. We have a ton of work to do before like rip up the old ugly blue carpet! And tonight some dudes with mullets are coming to remove the tree logs.
I sure could use a root beer!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...